AviationForex is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AviationForex may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/04/2015.
Collection of personal information
We do not require any personal information for visiting our website. Your domain name might be collected but we will only use this to measure the use of our site.
We do collect some personal information, usually your name, company name and contact details during the following uses of the Web Site:
• when registering for our services;
• when providing us feedback
How we use this information
All information we collect will be kept confidential. We will use the information primarily:
• to allow you to access information about your account
• to contact you
• to send you information
• for customising the website content
Disclosure of information
We will not disclose your information to anyone, other than to:
• conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
• protect and defend our rights or property;
• act to protect the interests of our members or others.
We will never sell your information.
Changes of policy
If you have any questions you may contact us at [email protected]